Friday, July 20, 2012

Photos from The Messenger Gazette in New Jersey

The Creativity Expo 2012 got some excellent press. The main article is about an amazing teenager Amara Riccio. I met her at the opening reception. She danced, and read poetry, and exhibited artwork. Her youthful energy and positive spirit reminded me to be grateful for what I have. At least for today, I will not write about grumpy stuff.

Here are two photos from the article:

Mixed media by Alyson Vega

Fiber Art by Alyson Vega

This is a link to the article about Amara:
Creativity Expo 2012

Nothing would make me happier than for someone to love one of my pieces so much that they want to own it. So far, no one has bought any of my art, but I think the prices were probably too high. However, inspired by the positive feedback I got, I will be listing most of the pieces for sale in my Etsy shop soon. I will keep you posted.

No comments: