Monday, May 16, 2011

When the chalk dust settles...

who will be left standing?

I was asked to take down my blog and I did so with much sadness. I did not know you could password protect it so no one could read it. By the time I found out, I had deleted so much of it that I could not put it back.

I have missed writing here. It is more than a blog. It is a record of what happened and how I felt about it at the time. My memory is so poor that I do not remember whether I struggled or breezed through something, whether or not I liked someone, or what my experience left me feeling. Unless I was furious or stricken by intense emotion, I simply forget my feelings.

I started two different new blogs but I could not write. I missed you To Be Invisible! I did not know how much I missed you until we met again. I will salvage what I can and you will rise again. Forgive me for my misguided attempts to fight a losing battle by compromising my ideals. We will rise again together! I will not be silenced again!

No comments: