Saturday, March 14, 2009

Help Me!

Everything I say is taken the wrong way. My efforts to clarify are futile and I am accused of being long-winded, befuddled, paranoid, overly sensitive, repetitive, and overly emotional. Why don't I just listen for a change?

The problem is when I asked for clarification, it turned out I was right. How can people tell me in the same breath not to read so much into something while revealing at the same time the giant can of worms under all those calm words? Oh yeah, don't be so paranoid, but there is a SUB-TEXT we have kept from you. Let's not dwell on it!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Hello Aly,

First, I would like to offer my respects in regard to your dad.

My name is charlie, and I share your frustration at dealing with people. I have found however, most of the time it's never personal. People act the way they act because they don't really want to deal with you. I try to get the info I need without paying attention to the reaction and that has helped. I was laughing while reading your post, because I know how frustrating it can be.
Anyway, I was wondering if any of your fathers unpublished work was going to be available at some point. He is an inspiration to me, and I have read everything I could get my hands on. Thank you, and I will continue to read your blog.
crivera481@gmail.com

charlie